Innovations in Workplace and Community Wellness: Advancing Private-Public Partnerships
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Business Civic Leadership Center are hosting an event to commemorate “ National Workplace Wellness Week” on Wednesday, April 3rd from 9:00 a.m-12:30 p.m. at the Chamber’s headquarters in Washington D.C. (1615 H. St. NW)
The event, “Innovations in Workplace and Community Wellness: Advancing Private-Public Partnerships” will highlight ways that workplace and community wellness programs are evolving with an emphasis on highlighting new trends, challenges and opportunities in the health promotion field, and also emphasize how elected officials are teaming up with the business community to impact lifestyle choices in the community to prevent the onset of disease.
Photos from Innovations in Workplace and Community Wellness
- Jon Comola, Wye River Group on Health
- The Honorable John Dickert, Mayor of Racine, Wisconsin
- The Honorable Jacques M. Roy, Mayor of Alexandria, Louisiana
- Patrick Quinlan, M.D., Ochsner Center for Community Wellness & Health Policy
- Jonathan Lever, YMCA of the USA
- Rebecca Payne, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- George Pfeifer, US Healthiest
- Bill Heydt, Regional Public Sector Manager, Colonial Life
- Robert Karch, American University
- Deneen Vojta, UnitedHealthGroup
This event is complimentary.